- We will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other laws and regulations concerning personal information. We will also continuously review and improve internal policies related to Concerning Protection of Personal Information and the organizational system established for its execution.
- When obtaining or using personal information, our company will identify the purpose of its use and will not handle personal information beyond the scope required to fulfill the identified purpose of use (use outside the purpose.) In addition, we will exercise the appropriate management measures in order to ensure that personal information is not used outside of its purpose. When using information outside of its purpose, we will clarify the purpose and receive prior approval from the customer.
- Our company will not offer the customer's personal information to a third party except in the circumstances following.
(1) In the event of customer approval.
(2) When based on laws or ordinances.
(3) When providing the minimum required personal information such as addresses/ names in written or electronic form to group companies and partners in order to offer products and services to customers. In this case, provision of the information will be suspended if there is a customer request to stop its provision to a third party.
- When consigning the Concerning Protection of Personal Information to external parties, our company will carry out adequate selection of the consigned party, conclude agreements to obligate the party to protect information from leakage or to avoid the re-consignment and re-offering of information without advanced approval from our company, request the implementation of safety control measures of the same standard as our company's, understand the status of the handling of the information, and carry out the necessary supervision.
- Our company will exercise the necessary and appropriate organizational/ human/ physical/ technical safety control measures against risks such as unauthorized access, loss of, damage to, tampering with, and leakage of personal information held by our company, and do our utmost to prevent or correct the leakage or loss of, or damage to, personal information.
- Our company will set forth internal policies regarding the Concerning Protection of Personal Information to ensure thoroughness in the protection of personal information, assign managers of personal information in each department, strive to create an organizational system in order to observe the protection of personal information within the company, and dedicate our efforts to the adequate management of personal information. In addition, we will dedicate efforts to the education/ training of employees for improved awareness toward personal information protection.
- Our company will implement adequate measures in order to answer customer requests and to maintain the accuracy of personal information, and to ensure that it is up-to-date at all times. We will respond promptly to customer requests for confirmation, revision, and disclosure of personal information. Please direct inquiries, requests for consultation, and complaints concerning the Concerning Protection of Personal Information to the contact made available for each service. If there is no specific contact available, please contact the "Customer Liaison" listed below.
Date of revision: April 1, 2009
Date of enactment: March 11, 2005