The information, design, layout, logo marks, characters, and registered trademarks found on this website are protected by intellectual property rights such as copyright, usage rights, and other rights belonging to the Company or a rights holder who has granted rights of use to the Company. Please refrain from duplicating or transferring content without explicit approval from the rights holder. Copyright for emails and other matters distributed by the Company to customers are the property of the Company and their content shall not be transferred to other websites or printed matter without prior consent from the Company.
Links to this website
When posting a link to this website, please send the URL to which the link will be posted, the name of the responsible person, and the e-mail address here. Please note that links to websites that contain content that offends public order, pornographic content, websites with content that speaks ill of the Company, and any other sites that the Company determines to be inappropriate will be refused.
Links from this website
Personal information acquired through methods that are not recognized easily by the Customer
- Regarding the handling of cookies
This website and part of the websites of Mitsui Fudosan Group companies send or receive information called "cookies" to deliver services to customers.
Cookies are information exchanged between a webserver and the browser of a customer that may be stored in the information terminal used by the customer, facilitating effective use of the Internet.
Customers who do not wish to provide such information may set their environment to disable cookies but may not receive some parts of the services on this website as a result.
- Regarding access logs
This website and the websites of Mitsui Fudosan Group companies record access log information about the computer of a customer who has accessed them.
The Company will use access logs mainly for the following purposes:
(1) To identify the cause of a problem occurring on a webserver and solve it; (2) To improve the website for enhancing satisfaction; (3) To be used as statistical data on usage of the website in a form that would not identify the individual; and (4) So that when a customer logs into a website or service for members using membership information, the customer can be assisted to input various information, and customized information can be presented to each customer according to their respective use situations, by use of behavioral history prior to such login. ・What are access logs?
Access logs are information including the domain name and IP address used when a customer accesses it, files accessed, the OS and the type of browser used by the customer, and the time of access.
- Web beacon
This website will not gather a customer's personal information by using web beacons. "Web beacons" (also called "clear GIF") are microscopic electronic images that are embedded in webpages and emails in HTML format.
This website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) for the protection of customers’ personal information. SSL is a security function that protects important online information such as personal information from being intercepted by a third party. Customers’ personal information entered on this website is encrypted when sending and receiving.
Other (Disclaimer, etc.)
The Customer shall be responsible for his or her use of this website. The Customer shall be responsible for any information he or she enters on this website. Please note that information and service content, the URL, and other content on this website may be supplemented, changed, or deleted by the Company without prior notice. The Company may interrupt or suspend the entire website or a part of the website without prior notice due to system failure caused by natural disasters including fire, power outages, and earthquakes, or for reasons of sheer necessity such as system maintenance. The Company will not be held responsible for any damages/ losses, etc., incurred by the Customer as a result of the following. In the event the Customer causes damage to the Company as a result of violating this agreement or through dishonest or illegal actions, the Company is entitled to seek proper compensation for damages from the applicable user.
- Use of information acquired through this website or other websites containing links to this website.
- Accidents or mishaps involving software and hardware, exposure to computer viruses, data loss/ damage, and other incidents occurring during use of this website.
- Trouble arising between customers using this website or between the Customer and a third party.
- In the event emails, requests for documents, and other inquiries by the Customer are not received by the Company due to Internet failure, accidents, etc.
- Interruption/ suspension of the entire website or a part of the website.
◆For inquiries, please contact:
Administration Division, Administration Department, Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd.
<By post> Hamacho-Center Bldg.2-31-1,Nihombashi,Hamacho,Chuo-Ku,Tokyo,103-0007,JAPAN.