Concerning Protection of Personal Information
- Operation of commercial facilities
- Import and sales of apparel and accessories; sales of tobacco, stamps, food, and drinks; etc.
- Construction design, management, and contracting
- Management of sports and leisure facilities and other industries
- Management of hotels, Japanese-style inns, dining facilities, kiosks, and bathhouses
- Planning, import, and sales of character products
- Sales and agency duties related to airplane tickets, coupons, etc.
- Real estate possession, purchase and sale, and other operations including agency business, management, lease, and appraisal
- Operations incidental to the above
2.Purpose of Use
- For offering customer services including product sales, point card services, paging services inside buildings, etc.
- For providing information from Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management such as introductions to the above and notifications of services related to clothing, living and leisure, and for sending introductory information about benefits and products offered by tenants in our corporate facilities
- For gathering customer opinions, etc., through surveys regarding the company’s commercial facilities, etc.
- When using the personal information of employees affiliated with companies that have business relationships with our company or our own employees in order to operate commercial facilities providing customers with its services
- For the appropriate and smooth execution of consigned business in the event the company is consigned by an external business with the processing of personal information, either in whole or in part, in relation to the operation of a commercial facility, the retail sale of products, etc.
- For marketing activities such as market research, validating the effect of PR activities, and creating PR plans for the delivery of better services and products to customers
- For introducing products and services related to the objectives of the business activities set forth in the business description and offered by Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., Mitsui Fudosan Group companies, and Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management group companies (consolidated subsidiaries listed on securities reports, etc.).
- For offering third parties with information to the extent necessary to fulfill the objectives set forth in 1 through 7 above
- For Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management’s hiring process
- For employment management of employees
3.Provision to Third Parties
- Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management, in addition to being based on the provisions of applicable laws, may provide customer's personal information to third parties, such as its Group companies and affiliated entities, to the extent necessary for achievement of the purpose described in “2. Purpose of Use” above.
- The company may provide to third parties personal information to the extent necessary to conduct business such as a name, home address, and telephone number.
- In the event of the company providing personal information to a third party, the customer's personal information shall be provided with proper care for safety via paper, mail, telephone, fax, email, electronic media, or the like. If personal information is provided via electronic media, such information shall be encrypted.
- Customers shall be able to ask the company to refrain from providing personal information to third parties. In such cases, please contact the customer information desk listed at the bottom of this page for personal information.
Procedures for Requests for Disclosure, Correction, etc.
Based on laws related to personal information, Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management responds in the following ways to requests from individuals or their agents to notify, disclose, correct, or cease (hereafter “disclosure, etc.”) using retained personal data.
1. Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Please post requests for disclosure, etc., to the address in “2. Postal Address for Requests for Disclosure, etc.” below, after attaching the necessary documents to the prescribed request form. When posting the request form to Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management, please write in red ink on the envelope: "Personal Information Request Enclosed."
2. Postal Address for Requests for Disclosure, etc.
General Administration Group,
General Administration Department
Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd.
2-31-1, Nihombashi, Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0007, Japan
3. Written Submissions (Prescribed Form) for Requests for Disclosure, etc.
When requesting disclosure, etc., click on the link below to download the request form. Complete all prescribed fields, enclose an identity confirmation document and mail the documents to the postal address indicated in “2. Postal Address for Requests for Disclosure, etc.” above, and “5. Fees (for Requests for Disclosure) and Payment Methods.”
- Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management’s prescribed form for requesting disclosure, etc.
Click on the PDF link to download the form.
- One (1) copy of documents confirming the applicant’s identity (copy of a driver's license or health insurance card) 1 copy
4. Requests for Disclosure, etc., through an Agent
When any legal representative of a minor or an adult ward requests for disclosure, etc., or when any principal delegates an agent to request disclosure, etc., please include documents stipulated in (1) and (2) below in addition to the form mentioned in “3. Written Submissions (Prescribed Form) for Requests for Disclosure, etc.”
- Legal representative requesting disclosure, etc.
•Documents confirming authority as a legal representative (copy of a family register or insurance card listing dependent family member(s) if the legal representative has parental custody are acceptable) 1 copy •Document confirming identity of a legal agent (copy of the legal agent’s driver's license or health insurance card) 1 copy
- Agents with power of attorney requesting disclosure, etc.
•Power of attorney 1 copy •Document confirming identity of agent (copy of the agent’s driver's license or health insurance card) 1 copy
5. Fees (for Requests for Disclosure) and Payment Methods
Fee for each request: ¥1,500
Please include a postal money order in the amount of ¥1,500 with the documents for submission.
* The applicant bears the cost of purchasing the postal money order and of postage to Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management. The postal money should remain blank. * In cases where the fee is insufficient or not included, Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management will notify the applicant to that effect. If payment is not made within a certain period of time, the company shall deem that no request for disclosure, etc., has been made.
6. Method of Responding to Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management will respond in writing to the address written on the submitted request form.
7. Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information Obtained in Connection with Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management will handle personal information obtained in connection with requests for disclosure, etc., only for the purpose of complying with requests for disclosure, etc.
8. Non-Disclosure of Retained Personal Data
In the cases indicated below, Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management cannot comply with requests for disclosure of personal information. The company will retain the prescribed fee even in cases where it is unable to disclose requested personal information.
•When the principal's identity cannot be confirmed, such as when addresses on request forms and identity confirmation documents do not match; •When it cannot be confirmed that the agent has duly authorized power of attorney; •When the information subject to the request does not come within the scope of retained personal data; •When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, or property of the person to whom the personal information refers or to third parties; •When there is a risk of considerable obstruction to the appropriate operations of Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management's business; or •When disclosure would constitute a violation of a law or regulation.
For Feedback regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Please contact the following for feedback regarding the company’s handling of personal information.
General Administration Group, General Administration Department Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd.
<Address>Hamacho-Center Building 2-31-1, Nihombashi, Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0007, Japan