Concerning Protection of Personal Information
- Operation of commercial facilities
- Import and sales of apparel and accessories; sales of tobacco, stamps, food, and drinks; etc.
- Construction design, management, and contracting
- Management of sports and leisure facilities and other industries
- Management of hotels, Japanese-style inns, dining facilities, kiosks, and bathhouses
- Planning, import, and sales of character products
- Sales and agency duties related to airplane tickets, coupons, etc.
- Real estate possession, purchase and sale, and other operations including agency business, management, lease, and appraisal
- Operations incidental to the above
2.Purpose of Use
- For offering customer services including product sales, point card services, payment services, paging services inside buildings, etc.
- For providing information from Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management such as introductions to the above and notifications of services related to clothing, living and leisure, and for sending introductory information about benefits and products offered by tenants in our corporate facilities
- For gathering customer opinions, etc., through surveys regarding the commercial facilities and the online store website operated by the company, etc.
- For usage of personal information of employees affiliated with companies that have business relationships with our company or our own employees in order to operate commercial facilities and the online store website of the company for the purpose of providing customers with its services
- For the appropriate and smooth execution of consigned business in the event that the company is consigned by an external business with the processing of personal information, either in whole or in part, in relation to the operation of a commercial facility, the retail sale of products, and the online store website, etc.
- For marketing activities such as market research, validating the effect of PR activities, and creating PR plans for the delivery of better services and products to customers
- For introducing products and services related to the objectives of the business activities set forth in the business description and offered by Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., Mitsui Fudosan Group companies, and Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management group companies (consolidated subsidiaries listed on securities reports, etc.).
- For offering third parties with information to the extent necessary to fulfill the objectives set forth in 1 through 7 above
- For Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management’s hiring process
- For employment management of employees
3.Provision to Third Parties
- Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management, in addition to being based on the provisions of applicable laws, may provide customer's personal information to third parties, such as its Group companies and affiliated entities, to the extent necessary for achievement of the purpose described in “2. Purpose of Use” above.
- The company may provide to third parties personal information to the extent necessary to conduct business such as a name, home address, and telephone number.
- In the event of the company providing personal information to a third party, the customer's personal information shall be provided with proper care for safety via paper, mail, telephone, fax, email, electronic media, or the like. If personal information is provided via electronic media, such information shall be encrypted.
- Customers shall be able to ask the company to refrain from providing personal information to third parties. In such cases, please contact the customer information desk listed at the bottom of this page for personal information.
Notification of Purpose of Use, Disclosure, Correction, Utilization Cease, and Other Procedures Regarding Retained Personal Data
In accordance with laws related to Personal Information, we handle requests from information owners or their representatives for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, content correction, addition or removal, utilization cease or deletion, and discontinuation of third-party provision regarding Retained Personal Data (hereinafter “Request”) as follows.
1. Contact Desk for Request
General Administration Group,
General Administration Department
Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd.
2-31-1, Nihombashi, Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0007, Japan
2. Requests for Disclosure, etc.
To make a Request, please complete and submit the prescribed Request Form to the address stated in above Item 1 by mail with the attached identification document. Please write “Request Form Enclosed” in red on the envelope.*Fees apply to notification of the purpose of use and disclosure of Retained Personal Data. Refer to Item 5 below for the price and method of payment of the Fee.
3. Document (Format) Required for Request Procedure
- Download and complete the Request Form from (1) below.
- Attach identification document described in (2) below.
*Procedures for notification of the purpose of use and disclosure of Retained Personal Data require payment of the Fee to be enclosed, in addition to the documents described in (1) and (2). Refer to Item 5 below for the price and method of payment of the Fee.
- Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management’s prescribed form for requesting disclosure, etc.
Click on the PDF link to download the form.
- One (1) copy of documents confirming the applicant’s identity (copy of a driver's license or health insurance card) 1 copy
4. Requests for Disclosure, etc., through an Agent
When the person making a Request is a minor, a legal representative of an adult ward, or an agent authorized by the information owner for making the Request, please attach the following document (1) or (2), in addition to the documents described in Item 3 above.
- Legal representative requesting disclosure, etc.
•Documents confirming authority as a legal representative (copy of a family register or insurance card listing dependent family member(s) if the legal representative has parental custody are acceptable) 1 copy •Document confirming identity of a legal agent (copy of the legal agent’s driver's license or health insurance card) 1 copy
- Agents with power of attorney requesting disclosure, etc.
•Power of attorney 1 copy •Document confirming identity of agent (copy of the agent’s driver's license or health insurance card) 1 copy
5. Fee and Payment Method (For Notification of Purpose of Use Request and Disclosure Request for Retained Personal Data Only).
Fee for each request: ¥1,500
Please include a postal money order in the amount of ¥1,500 with the documents for submission.
* Postage and money order fees shall be borne by the requester. Please mail the blank Postal Money Order. * In case the payment contains an insufficient amount or when no payment is enclosed with the Request Form, the requester will be contacted. However, failure to remit the required payment within the prescribed period will result in dismissal of the request for notification of the purpose of use and/or disclosure of Retained Personal Data.
6. Method of Responding to Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management will respond in writing to the address written on the submitted request form.
7. Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information Obtained in Connection with Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Personal Information provided as a part of the Request shall only be used within the necessary extent for the performance of the requested notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, content correction, addition or removal, utilization cease or deletion, and discontinuation of third-party provision regarding the Retained Personal Data.
8. Non-Disclosure of Retained Personal Data
In the cases indicated below, Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management cannot comply with requests for disclosure of personal information. The company will retain the prescribed fee even in cases where it is unable to disclose requested personal information.
•When the principal's identity cannot be confirmed, such as when addresses on request forms and identity confirmation documents do not match; •When the authority of representation cannot be verified with respect to a Request made by representative. •The subject of the request for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, content correction, addition or removal, utilization cease or deletion, or discontinuation of third party provision does not fall under the Retained Personal Data •When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, or property of the person to whom the personal information refers or to third parties; •When there is a risk of considerable obstruction to the appropriate operations of Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management's business; or •When disclosure would constitute a violation of a law or regulation.
For Feedback regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Please contact the following for feedback regarding the company’s handling of personal information.
General Administration Group, General Administration Department Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd.
<Address>Hamacho-Center Building 2-31-1, Nihombashi, Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0007, Japan